Public Affairs must receive a complete an AF Form 833 Multimedia Work Order at least two weeks prior to the requested event.
The Air Force sends a speaker to an event to create dialogue with local organizations and give them an insight into Air Force roles, mission, overall capabilities and the Airmen who make up the Air Force.
- Any organization, group or individual can request an Air Force speaker. This includes community groups, business organizations, industry associations, as well as schools at all levels.
- We are restricted from participating in fundraising events and political activities.
- Once we provide a speaker, all outstanding arrangements must be made between the organization and the guest speaker.
- If the speaker must cancel, the organization is responsible for contacting Mountain Home AFB Public Affairs to re-submit a request.
Requesting a speaker for an event:
- Public Affairs must receive a complete speaker request form at least two weeks prior to the requested event.
- Speaker requests will not be approved/coordinated until a completed speaker request form is received.
- If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (208) 828-6800. Sending/receiving a request does not confirm a speaker to your event.
- MHAFB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED SPEAKER AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Hometown news releases are now processed online at the Joint Hometown News Service (click here).
This is a user-driven process and the creating individual is responsible for the submission. If you have any questions, please contact the 366th Fighter Wing Public Affairs office at DSN 728-6800 or Comm (208) 828-6800.
For marquee requests please submit a Marquee Message Submission Form to 366FW.PA.Public.Affairs@us.af.mil no later than one week prior to your requested display date.
While 366th FW/PA will attempt to honor all requests, requests may be denied, delayed or adjusted in accordance with AFI 35-101.