Government shutdown effects for Mountain Home AFB
By Staff Reports, 366th Fighter Wing Public Affairs
/ Published January 20, 2018
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
Skeet & Trap Program
SERVICES WITH ALTERATIONS (changes in hours or services offered):
Family Childcare Main Office is closed - in-home services are still available *CDC & Youth Programs will continue normal hours*
Education Center - they are unable to provide any tuition assistance.
Airmen and Family Readiness Center - there will be limited classes and appointments only, please call 208-828-2458 for specific changes
Outdoor Adventure Programs- Some scheduled trips will be effected, please call 208-828-6333 for trip cancellations
Community Skills - Modified hours: 1200-1600 Monday- Friday
Veterinary appointments, please call to reschedule appointments at 208-828 -2221
NORMAL BASE OPERATIONS:
The Base Exchange, Gas Station and Shoppette are open for normal hours.
The Commissary will be open until Wednesday, Jan. 24, then closing Thursday until further notice.
A summary from the Guidance for CONOPS During a Lapse of Appropriations memo:
- All military personnel performing active duty will continue in normal duty status.
- Civilian personnel who are necessary to carry out or support excepted activities will also continue in normal duty status.
(These member's paychecks will not be cut until an appropriations bill has been passed.)
- Contracts that were awarded before the lapse in appropriations will also continue under normal duty status.
- TDY members are currently being contacted with orderly reporting procedures by their TDY organization POCs or their squadron supervision
- "Excepted" activities descriptions can be found in the attached document, please contact your squadron supervision for individual concerns.