July Discipline and Administrative Actions
By Staff Reports, 366th Fighter Wing Judge Advocate
/ Published August 08, 2017
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for July 2017:
- A senior airman was discharged for drug abuse (marijuana use). Prior to discharge, the member received an Article 15. Member received a general discharge, depriving her of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A senior airman was discharged for minor disciplinary infractions (DUI, failing to report for duty on time, making inappropriate comments to a co-worker, verbalizing a racial slur and failing to properly perform his duties). Member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A senior airman was discharged for failure to progress in military training required to be qualified for service with the Air Force and performance of primary duties. Member received an honorable discharge.
- A senior airman was demoted to airman first class for failure to maintain fitness standards (member received three fitness assessment failures in a 12-month period).
- A staff sergeant was demoted to senior airman for failure to maintain fitness standards (member received three fitness assessment failures in an 18-month period).
Civilian Disciplinary/Adverse Actions: