MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for May 2017:
- A Senior Airman was found guilty at a Special Court-Martial (SPCM) of making two false official statements in violation of Article 107, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) and of wrongful appropriation of military property over $500.00 in violation of Article 121, UCMJ. The member pled not guilty and was sentenced to a reduction to E-2, restriction to the limits of Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID for 2 months, hard labor without confinement for 3 months, and confinement for 45 days.Article 15s:
- A Master Sergeant received an Article 15 for failure to obey a lawful order. The member was issued a direct order not to consume alcohol while on duty. The Master Sergeant violated this order. The member was punished with a reduction to E-6 and a reprimand for violating Article 92, UCMJ, failure to obey lawful order.
- An Airman First Class received an Article 15 for wrongfully using and possessing marijuana. The member was punished with a reduction in rank to E-1 and a reprimand for violating Article 112a, UCMJ, wrongful use and possession of marijuana.
- A Senior Airman received an Article 15 for wrongfully using marijuana. The member was punished with a reduction in rank to E-3, suspended reduction in rank to E-2, suspended forfeitures of $200.00 per month for 2 months, and a reprimand for violating Article 112a, UCMJ, wrongful use of marijuana.Administrative Discharges:
- An Airman Basic was discharged for drug abuse (wrongful use and possession of marijuana). The member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- An Airman First Class was discharged for minor disciplinary infractions (multiple instances of failing to complete duties properly, sleeping on duty, reporting for duty unshaven, playing video games while on duty, failing to report for duty on time, and failing to attend training). The member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- An Airman First Class was discharged for failure to meet minimum fitness standards (four FA failures in 24 months). The member received an honorable discharge.
- A Staff Sergeant was demoted to Senior Airman for failure to uphold NCO responsibilities (DUI).