April Discipline and Administrative Actions
By staff reports, 366th Fighter Wing Judge Advocate
/ Published May 05, 2017
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho -- The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for April 2017:
- An Airman First Class received an Article 15 for wrongfully using marijuana. The member was punished with a reduction in rank to Airman Basic, restriction to the limits of Mountain Home AFB for 30 days, and a reprimand for violating Article 112a, UCMJ, wrongful use of marijuana.
- An Airman Basic was discharged for drug abuse (wrongful use of marijuana). The member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A Technical Sergeant was demoted to Staff Sergeant for failure to uphold NCO responsibilities (disrespect, late for duty, and failing to perform assigned duties).
- A Staff Sergeant was demoted to Senior Airman for failure to uphold NCO responsibilities (DUI).
- A Senior Airman was demoted to Airman First Class for failure to uphold Airman responsibilities (DUI).
Civilian Disciplinary/Adverse Actions:
- A GS employee received a Letter of Reprimand (LOR) for unprofessional behavior concerning written and verbal communication. The employee filed an Administrative Grievance which was denied and the LOR was maintained. The LOR will remain in the employee's official records.
- A GS employee received a one-day suspension (mitigated) for failure to follow orders or instructions by missing deadlines set by the supervisor and failing to maintain specific programs. The suspension will remain in the employee's official records.
- A GS employee received a two-day suspension for absence without leave by arriving to work late without notification to the supervisor on several occasions. The suspension will remain in the employee's official records.