MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for March 2017:
- A senior airman received an Article 15 for failing to go to the member’s scheduled medical appointments. The member was punished with a suspended reduction to E-3, 10 days extra duty, and a reprimand for violating Article 86, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), failure to go.
- A staff sergeant received an Article 15 for driving under the influence (DUI) on base, and for being drunk and disorderly. The member was punished with a reduction to E-4, forfeiture of $633.00 pay per month for 2 months, and a reprimand for violating Article 111, UCMJ, driving under the influence, and Article 134, UCMJ, drunk and disorderly.
- An airman basic was discharged for a pattern of misconduct including numerous incidents of assault and numerous incidents of using indecent language while deployed. Member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- An airman first class was discharged for minor disciplinary infractions: absenting himself from his place of duty, sitting down and using his personal cell phone instead of performing his duties, failing to sign off an inspection form, returning to duty late after lunch, citation for failure to obtain a vehicle registration or vehicle insurance, causing damage to government property on two occasions, failure to report for duty on time, acting in an unprofessional manner, and failing to secure parts. Member received a general discharge, depriving him of G.I. Bill benefits.
- An airman first class was demoted to airman for failure to meet minimum fitness standards (failing three fitness assessments within 24 months).