January discipline and administrative actions
By Staff Reports, 366th Fighter Wing Judge Advocate
/ Published February 08, 2017
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for January 2017:
- An Airman 1st Class received an Article 15 for driving under the influence (DUI). The member was punished with a reduction to E-2, and a reprimand for violating Article 111, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), driving under the influence.
- A Staff Sgt. was discharged for failure in alcohol abuse treatment due to unwillingness to cooperate. Member received an honorable discharge.
- An Airman 1st Class was discharged for drug abuse (wrongful use of marijuana). Member received an under honorable conditions (general) discharge, depriving the member of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A Staff Sgt. was demoted to Senior Airman for failure to fulfill NCO responsibilities. Member was convicted of DUI in Ada County, Idaho.
- A Staff Sgt. was demoted to Senior Airman for failure to keep fit. Member failed the fitness assessment four times in 24 months.