This hotline is your direct line to the 366th Fighter Wing commander. It's your opportunity to make Mountain Home Air Force Base a better place to live and work. If possible, you should first contact the organization responsible for the problem or situation. Your first sergeants, commanders and agency chiefs want to help, so please let them try. If you do not know how to proceed or if you have already tried your chain of command, then do not hesitate to contact the Hotline.
Submit a question to the Commander's Hotline by clicking on this link, Commander's Hotline, or calling 208-828-1362.
The Air Force sends a speaker to an event to create dialogue with local organizations and give them an insight into Air Force roles, mission, overall capabilities and the Airmen who make up the Air Force.
Requesting a speaker for an event:
- Any organization, group or individual can request an Air Force speaker. This includes community groups, business organizations, industry associations, as well as schools at all levels.
- We are restricted from participating in fundraising events and political activities.
- Once we provide a speaker, all outstanding arrangements must be made between the organization and the guest speaker.
- If the speaker must cancel, the organization is responsible for contacting Mountain Home AFB Public Affairs to re-submit a request.
- Public Affairs must receive a complete speaker request form at least two weeks prior to the requested event.
- Speaker requests will not be approved/coordinated until a completed speaker request form is received.
- If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (208) 828-6800. Sending/receiving a request does not confirm a speaker to your event.
- MHAFB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED SPEAKER AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Base Marquee Requests
Public affairs manages the base's electronic marquee located on the west side of Gunfighter Avenue inside the main gate to announce time-sensitive and recurring information to base members. Additionally, PA manages the base computer pop-up slide.
Members must fill out the marquee request form at least one week before the post date, except in emergency situations.
Pop-Up Slide Requests
Messages suitable for the pop-up slide include urgent news and announcements, urgent safety reminders, customer service closure notifications and advertisements for official DoD entities, organizations, or sponsored events
Messages will be posted at least two days prior to the event date and run no longer than seven days, unless directed by 366th FW/CC, CV, DS or PAO. All messages must be applicable or impact a majority of the base's population as determined by the PAO.
Requests should be emailed to 366WGPA@mountainhome.af.mil.
Hometown News Release
Airmen and civilian military employees wishing to submit a hometown news release for recent accomplishments must complete a DD Form 2266.
This is a user-driven process and the creating individual is responsible for the submission of this form to Public Affairs office. If you have any questions, please contact the 366th Fighter Wing Public Affairs office at DSN 728-6800 or Comm (208) 828-6800.
Want to make your unit famous? Send us an email with your story ideas and contact information!