April Discipline and Administrative Discharge Actions
By Staff Reports, 366 FW Public Affairs / Published April 28, 2015
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366 Fighter Wing for April 2015:
- An Airman Basic was convicted at a General Court-Martial of sexual assault, forcible sodomy and additional attempts to commit these crimes. The member was sentenced to 20 years prison and a Dishonorable Discharge. This member had been previously convicted of sexually assaulting another Airman and was serving his sentence when the investigation into his additional crimes began.
- A Tech Sgt. was convicted at a Summary Court-Martial for sexually harassing several Airmen under his supervision by making inappropriate comments. As part of a plea deal, the member first accepted an Article 15 for assault by inappropriately touching an Airman under his supervision and was reduced to Staff Sgt. As a Staff Sgt., the member then accepted another Article 15 for assault by inappropriately touching a different Airman under his supervision and was further reduced to Senior Airman. As a Senior Airman, the member pled guilty at a Summary Court Martial to sexually harassing several Airmen under his supervision and was sentenced to 45 days hard labor, forfeiture of half of his pay for one month, and a reduction to Airman. Member was subsequently discharged.
- A Master Sgt. was returned early from an overseas temporary duty for going to an off limits establishment, failing to obey a lawful order by drinking to excess, and smelling of alcohol in the presence of the host country's personnel. The member received an Article 15 for dereliction of duty and was punished with a reduction to Tech Sgt. and a reprimand.
- A Senior Airman drank to excess and inappropriately grabbed a female Airman. The member received an Article 15 and was punished with a reduction to Airman 1st Class and a reprimand.
- An Airman 1st Class was discharged for refusal to participate in the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment program, resulting in failure of the program. Member received an entry level service separation.
- A Senior Airman was discharged for minor disciplinary infractions after facing a Summary Court-Martial, as discussed in the courts-martial section. Member received a General discharge characterization, resulting in loss of GI Bill benefits.