August Discipline and Administrative Discharge Actions
By Staff Reports, 366th Fighter Wing Public Affairs / Published September 03, 2015
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for August 2015:
- A senior airman was absent from his duty location without leave. The member previously received multiple pieces of derogatory paperwork for this issue from all levels of his supervision to include, LOC, LOR, UIF, and Control Roster. The member received an Article 15 and was punished with a reduction to airman first class and a reprimand.
- An airman was discharged based on minor disciplinary infractions (lying to a senior NCO, falsely documenting aircraft maintenance, failing to obey a lawful order, etc.). The member received a general discharge characterization, resulting in loss of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A first lieutenant was discharged for failure to maintain fitness standards. The member received an honorable discharge characterization.
- An airman first class was discharged based on minor disciplinary infractions (numerous incidents of absenting himself from his place of duty/ failing to go, failing to complete a mobility folder review, etc.). The member received a general discharge characterization, resulting in loss of G.I. Bill benefits.
- A technical sergeant was demoted to staff sergeant for failure to fulfill NCO responsibilities after failing standard field sobriety tests and being arrested for DUI. The member's blood alcohol content measured at 0.087. He subsequently pled guilty and was convicted of inattentive/careless driving.