January Discipline and Administrative Actions
By Staff Reports, 366th Fighter Wing Public Affairs / Published February 02, 2016
MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho --
The following captures disciplinary and administrative actions across the 366th Fighter Wing for January 2016:
- A technical sergeant was tried at a summary court-martial for an unprofessional relationship and providing alcohol to a minor. The member was acquitted of all charges.
- A senior airman received an Article 15 for violating a no-contact order. The member was punished with a reduction in rank to airman first class, suspended reduction in rank to airman, suspended forfeiture of $867 pay per month for two months and a reprimand.
- An airman first class was discharged for failure to maintain fitness standards. The member received an honorable discharge.
- An airman first class was discharged for unsatisfactory performance (failure to progress in military required training). The member received an honorable discharge.
- A staff sergeant was demoted to senior airman for DUI. Member was arrested off-base and charged with DUI after failing field sobriety tests and having a blood alcohol level of .21. The member pled guilty to DUI and received a withheld judgment (similar to suspended conviction). The member was sentenced to one-year probation and $1000 in fines. The member also lost on-base driving privileges for two years.